In 2016 The following were inducted into The Cannabis Hall of Fame :
- Manley West, Prof - Prof at the Dept of Pharmacology University of West Indies. Developed Canasol Solution A and B
- Robert Randall - The First person to be allowed by the US Federal Government to smoke Cannabis in over 50 years.
- Jack Herer - Author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Jack’s book filled with remarkable, lost information about all the other uses of Cannabis was ground breaking for millions of people.
- Ed Rosenthal - Writer, Author of many books, supporter of Cannabis reform for decades.
- Gatewood Galbraith - Lawyer, Gubernatorial Candidate, Cannabis Legalization advocate. Gatewood declared himself the Last Free Man In America.
- Thomas Forcade - Founding Publisher of High Times Magazine. Without Tom’s foresight and leadership the Cannabis Reform Movement would have never started.